Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien's hideout!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Like/Tweet/+1
Keywords
October 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Like button.....
Like button..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:42 am by Sunpriestess

»  sa mga newbies po
Like button..... Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:39 pm by ashfred_mhydzhie

» RULES AND REGULATIONS
Like button..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:55 am by slade

Affiliates
free forum

Most active topic starters
slade
Like button..... I_vote_lcapLike button..... I_voting_barLike button..... I_vote_rcap 
starlet_laiza
Like button..... I_vote_lcapLike button..... I_voting_barLike button..... I_vote_rcap 
diosa
Sunpriestess
badettepagaduan
ashfred_mhydzhie
crazeloner
isSa
zephyrus
tyrrany

Like button.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunpriestess
Aliens admin
Aliens admin
Sunpriestess

Chinese zodiac : Dragon

Like button..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like button.....   Like button..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:42 am

Naks Slade! Ang galing itatry ko itong button na ito! ehhhehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgabaliwnamanunulat.weebly.com
slade
Aliens admin
Aliens admin
slade

Chinese zodiac : Snake

Like button..... Empty
PostSubject: Like button.....   Like button..... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:29 am

guys pansin niyo ba yun aliens point, aliens Popularity/Reputation sa baba ng inyong avatar? at yung + at - at the left side of your avatar? and the thanks buttonat the top of your message.
well ganito yun....

Aliens Point..... members gain 2 points each day since the day they registered. then plus 1 point per message and plus 3 points per subject.
WARNING:.... don't post no-sense message and topic just to gain more points!

Aliens Popularity/Reputation.......if you like the message that posted by other user use the + and the poster will gain 2 points for his/her popularity/reputation.
- this button use when you don't like the posted message and this will decrease the poster popularity/reputation points.
You can only these buttons ten times per day.

Thanks Button...... this button use when you want to thank the poster for her/his useful message.... The poster gain 3 points and falls under aliens reputation/popularity.
Back to top Go down
https://aliens.forumtwilight.com

Like button.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GENERALS :: RULES & REGULATIONS-
Jump to: